- Should booking be cancelled by the Client with less than 12 hours notice of the scheduled commencement time, the Client will be charged for 100% of the Services booked, plus the service and transaction fee which are non-refundable.
- Should a booking be allocated for more than 24 hours to a Sitter from the booking date, the Client will be charged for 50% of the Services booked, plus the service and transaction fee which are non-refundable if they cancel.
- Should a booking be made within less than 24 hours, the client will be charged for 50% of the Services booked, plus the service and transaction fee which are non-refundable if they cancel.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Carer the Refund Policy will apply.
- If a Carer fails to turn up to perform the Services as agreed or cancels a booking, TBSC shall not be held responsible however will make reasonable endeavours to find another Carer to perform the Services as required with agreement by the Client.
- TBSC reserves the right to cancel the Services immediately should it become apparent that a Carer is being mistreated in any way or found to be working in an unsafe working environment. No refund will be provided in these circumstances.
- In the event that a confirmed Carer fails to show up for a confirmed booking to perform the Services without providing a cancellation notice, a 100% refund will be provided including the service fee.
- Where a Carer arrives late to perform the Services, Clients are able to be refunded for the time that the Carer was absent (rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes) or, if agreed between the Carer and Client, the Client may extend the finish time to accommodate the late arrival, in which case no refund will be provided.
- In the circumstance where a Client arrives home before the scheduled time, no refund will be provided for any hours less than 2 hours of the scheduled service.
- Where a Client arrives home before the scheduled time at the request of a Carer, a partial refund will be provided as outlined in the clause above.
- A refund will not be provided in circumstances of unreasonable working conditions, change of location by the Client after booking confirmation, change of job description after booking confirmation, or if TBSC believes that the Carer has been mistreated or is at risk in an unsafe working environment.